Completely renovated furnished one-bedroom apartment located on the second floor of an authentic town house. The apartment is located in the center of Eindhoven. Department stores, shops, banks, numerous restaurants, bars and terraces, you will find everything in the immediate vicinity.
The apartment can be reached through the stairs in the central entrance.
The living room offers a comfortable lounge and dining area. The apartment also includes a fully equipped open kitchen and a separate laundry room. The toilet is located in the hall. The apartment has a bathroom with bath, washbasin. The apartment also has a bedroom. The living room and bedroom have a television.
Ground floor (located on the 2nd floor):
– Intercom installation
– Coat rack
– Toilet with fountain
• Laundry room
– Washer Dryer
– Ironing board and iron
• Living room
– Furnished with comfortable seating and dining area
• Open kitchen equipped with inter alia
– Refrigerator with freezer
– Combi microwave
– Gas cooker and extractor hood
– Required kitchen utensils
– Double bed
• Bathroom provided with
– Washbasin with furniture and lighting
Completely renovated, upholstered and furnished apartment with laminate flooring and linens
– Rent: €1.200,- p.m.
– Total floor area 60 m2
– Rental price is including service charge, tv / wireless internet
– Rental price is exclusive gas / water / light / municipal taxes
– No group residence allowed
– No sub rent allowed
– Minimum rental period 6 months
– Rental subject to balloting after consultation, income data of tenant
– Security deposit: 2 months’ rent
– Available: January 21th Jun 2018
- Administration/contractcost € 345,- incl. vat