Living In A Special Loft In The Lively Hart Of Eindhoven
Luxurious apartment | fully furnished | Short-Stay
In the iconic former post office in the lively heart of Eindhoven we offer a special, completely renovated en full furnished loft apartment.
The apartment is part of project Stadspoort, in which 18 high end loft apartments were created in order to breathe new life into this monumental building that functioned as the post office from 1909 and later as the telephone exchange of Eindhoven.
Located in the shopping area and next to the most popular street of Eindhoven ‘De Kleine Berg’ with its great spots for diner, drinks, entertainment or shopping, there is always a nice place to go to
The apartment is brand-new with a fully-equipped kitchen, a wooden fishbone floor, modern bathroom.
The living room is furnished with a seating area with flat screen TV, dining table, desk with chair. The apartment is equipped with a 2-bed (boxspring / pocket springs) stands with wardrobe and bedside tables.
Luxury kitchen fitted with appliances including; dishwasher, oven / microwave, refrigerator, stove, coffee machine and kettle.
Fully tiled bathroom equipped with shower, vanity and toilet.
For all apartments, a shared laundry room equipped with washing machines and dryers (use free of charge).
On the first floor is a central loung / meeting room with seating area for common use.
• Ca. 32 m2 loft apartment
• Basic rent € 820, - per month
• Fully furnished, so ready for access
• Min rental period 2 months
• Busstop right outside the door
• Walking distance to Central Station
• High Tech Campus only 15 minutes travel with public transport
• Central lounge and meetingcenter
• Central washing facilities
• Videophone intercom/door opener
• Overlooking the lively center of Eindhoven
• Rent is exclusive a fixed fee for service and energy. The non-advance payment amounts approximately 225,00 Euro.
• Parking next door is optional, ask for the possibilities.
• Available 1st December 2018
• Deposit: 1 month rent
• Administration and contract costs 345,-