At Regio56 Real Estate Agents we will do everything to provide you with a suitable rental property. We offer you a personal approach, without a waiting list.
You will notice an agreeable "feeling home" ambiance when you are being served as our client. There are two different options: free or paid registration. Whatever your choice will be, we will guide you to your new home in a carefree manner.
Our first option is free registration. Click here to register for a free account. During your registration you will be able to create an accurate search profile. Thereafter, you will regularly receive email alerts of new rental properties based on your criteria. You can set the frequency of these emails yourself. Furthermore, your favorite listings can be saved and watched any time you wish.
The other option is priority (paid) registration. This can't be effected online; for this extended service you will have to first visit our office in Eindhoven. We'd love to meet you! During our appointment we will discuss your rental needs.
For your registration at our office (priority registration) we need:
- A registration form (to be completed at our office);
- A copy of your identity card;
- If you are employed: a copy of your payroll or employment contract;
- If you are an entrepreneur: your most recent income tax assessment and an extract from the Chamber of Commerce.
What are the costs?
We offer you two packages:
- Package 1: Free, with registration through this website;
- Package 2: Priority, the rate is an one-time amount of € 30.00. Registration and payment to be done at our office in Eindhoven.
Please visit our Eindhoven office for more information about our rental costs.
Note: After signing the rental contract for your home, you will meet some extra costs during the first month:
- One month deposit (usually one months’ basic rent). This amount will be returned to you at the end of your rental period, provided that you leave the property following the conditions in the contract;
- The first month' rent;
- Administrative costs at a (in)dependent property: € 181,50 including VAT.
As a tenant you have the right to end your tenancy following the notice period mentioned in the contract. This notice period is often one calendar month. This means that you should have a full month as notice period before your rental agreement ends.
If you wish to end the tenancy, you must do so in writing via a registered letter to the landlord or administrator. An example letter of cancellation can be obtained by contacting us by mail. Similarly, a copy of our mediation conditions may be requested.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Connect to LinkedIn